Hello Guest

Perpetual calendar มีรุ่นไหนบ้างครับ ที่เป็นโครโนมิเตอร์

• 3 Replies

c230k

• View Profile
หาดูหลายยี่ห้อ ไม่มีแบบที่ตราว่าโครโนมิเตอร์ครับ

นาฬิกาที่ได้ chronometer คือนาฬิกาที่ส่งทดสอบ....Rolex is the champion on this.....follows by BreitlingI also think Chopard Perpetual is COSCed. ส่วนที่ไม่ได้ส่งทดสอบ มืได้หมายความว่า นาฬิกานั้นไม่ตรง ครับมี่นาฬิกามากมายที่ เที่ยงตรง "อยู่ในเกณฑ์" หรือ "ดีกว่า" เช่น JLC  has its own test with 1000 hours although there is no specific accuracy But many had tested and found it to be within or better than COSC. PP's own standard is better at -3 +2 , Many other brands as well........Etc.
In my opinion, COSC is a PROOF that a watch CAN BE ADJUSTED to be COSC. But that adjustment of accuracy won't last forever....(only after leaving the factory). Over time with normal use or subjected to extreme condition, that accuracy is most likely be altered.
It's assumed that several prestigious brands have very strict standard adjusting their watches.Therefore, their accuracy should be acceptable and reliable.
I think most producers of perpetual calendar watches do not sent their watches to the test.  My guess would be additional cost (this one may not matter much) and the companies don't want their movements to be handled by the third party.  Although COSC was established to raise the industry's standard but many modern movements can be easily adjusted to COSC. At the end, COSC while it is a certification of timing accuracy, it is somewhat used as a commercial gimmick as well.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 01:12:26 pm by watchlover »

It's assumed that several prestigious brands have very strict standard adjusting their watches.Therefore, their accuracy should be acceptable and reliable.

ตามนั้นครับ

แบรนด์ที่มีนาฬิกาเพอร์เพทชวลคาเลนดาร์ส่วนมากเป็นแแบรนด์ที่ไม่ได้ส่งนาฬิกาตัวเองทดสอบโครโนมิเตอร์อยู่แล้วครับ